Welcome to Guts and Gory

DANTE HERE THE TRACK LISTING AND CD C... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » DANTE HERE THE TRACK LISTING AND CD COVER « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 35875

Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

dante here is the new cd cover and track listing for the new cars cd. i know your a huge fan of them like me so i dont know if you seen this yet so i toughti would post it for you.new cd will be released may 10th i heard 3 songs so far off it and it rocks

1. Blue Tip
2. Too Late
3. Keep On Knocking
4. Soon
5. Sad Song
6. Free
7. Drag On Forever
8. Take Another Look
9. It's Only
10. Hits Me
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 35877

Posted on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

dante it would rock to see the song CANDY O by the cars in one of your next movies

would be cool to see it where someone in your next movie has this song cranked and they dont here the killer walking up behind them. they go to turn around to get something and that person get a axe rammed into thier face and thn the killer walks away with CANDY O still blasting from the speakers

GIVE THE ROCK BAND THE CARS A GOOD CAMEO IN THERE

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com