Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » R.I.P BENJAMIN ORR « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 35813

Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i know its been 10 years since mr orr has passed away but dante being a huge cars fan like me ikinda sucks that with the new cars cd coming ou and the first new music with original singr RIC back in the band and someting is missing and thats bass player BENJAMIN ORR

mr orr has always san lead on alot of cars song tradeing off the leading vocal duties with ric.

with ric back in the band i know all car fans will miss thier combo lead vocals that they traded off on this song or that song

bet dante will miss that as well/

anyway, heard 3 songs from the new CARS cd and they fucking rock. everyone says CHEAP TRICK are the kings of power pop and well they are but so are THE CARS

R.I.P BENJAMIN ORR, after 10 years your still missed

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 35814

Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

here mr orr on lead vocals on CANDY O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEkGqb2wu5k

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!
Username: thejerseydevil

Post Number: 4326

Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Boz. Real sorry about your Mom. I sent you a private email a while back about it.

Yes, I'm looking forward to THE CARS new album, Move Like This. Ben Orr will definitely be missed.
http://www.horrorthemovie.com

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 35817

Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

thanks dante, yeah its been realy hard with my mom passing away, im still taken it hard and miss her every day. my wife and kids are taken it hard as well . we were all close to my mom

i got your email buddy.

the new cars cd will rock and judgeing by the 3 songs i have heard already, cant wait

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com