Welcome to Guts and Gory

DANTE HOW ABOUT TALKING TO ELLEN SAND... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » DANTE HOW ABOUT TALKING TO ELLEN SANDWEISS FOR « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 35674

Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

dante, sam raimi has said in a interview that he wants a young director to remake the evil dead movie and since sam doesnt have a website for the fans to give him the idea how about talking to ellen sandweiss to maybe talk to sam that the fans would love to see you direct the evil dead remake

sam wants a young director to puta new fresh twist on the evil dead and wants bruce to have a cameo in it with maybe being a gas station worker who warns the people dont go up to the cabin and i think you would rock

also ellen is friends with sam since high school and been in his movies and you know her as well good as a friend and has been in your movies and the connction is there bro

i would love to see you direct the evil dead remake and maybe you could get bruce campbell in there for a bigger role.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 35675

Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i just sent ellen sandweiss a email and brought up the idea to her she knows sam raimi really well so cross the fingers

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com