Welcome to Guts and Gory

DANTE HERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » DANTE HERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 35629

Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

your a huge cars fans and i just read that the cars original singer RIC OSCASEK is back in the band after many years and are working on a new cd

good to see ric back in the band

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!
Username: thejerseydevil

Post Number: 4321

Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've been ecstatic about that, Boz. I heard about it a few days ago. Yes! Massive CARS fan here. Cannot wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEkGqb2wu5k&feature=related
http://www.horrorthemovie.com

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 35633

Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yeah, candy-o is a great pop rock tune by the cars. one of my favs is YOU MIGHT THINK

however i can not wait either to hear the new songs with ric in the band

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com