Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » DANTE AND SAM RAIMI « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 35578

Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i was watching satan playground the other night and i and i have to say that you can tell that your a huge fan of sam raimi evild dead.

i have compared you to john carpentar and now i will compare you to sam raimi.

when i see the scene statan play ground the nighttime in the woods and the running in the day time and the camera shots and angles and so on i see your own style buddy but i can see some sam raimi in them shots and i was think dam how cool you can tell your a sam raimi fan.

your camera work in satan playground has some great fucking shots and in my opinion with your own style you have threw in some carpenter meets sam raimi with whole of of your own style thrown in there. what a great fucking movie. i have watched it a hunfred times my wife and i.

dante, how big a fan are you of evil dead and sam raimi

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!
Username: thejerseydevil

Post Number: 4318

Posted on Friday, October 08, 2010 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Huge fan of THE EVIL DEAD, Boz. I saw the original in 1982 in theatres when I was 12 ...and when it came out on VHS a year later, I was obsessed and watched it all the time. That's why I tracked down Ellen Sandweiss to be in Satan's Playground. Glad you and your wife enjoy Satan's Playground. I'm working on the sound design for Torture Chamber now...
http://www.horrorthemovie.com

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 35581

Posted on Friday, October 08, 2010 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yeah bro we have watchred it a bunch of times satan playground. yeah buddy we could tell when we watched satan playground over and over that you were a big fan of evil dead

right on dante thatyou are working on the sound design for TORTURE CHAMBER. we cant wait to see that

dante when will we get a trailer for torture chamber

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 4319

Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Boz. I'll be finished with post production (editing and sound) on Torture Chamber around Christmas/early New Year. That's when the film will be done. After the film is completed, it has to be sold to the distributor. Then...there will be a trailer. I'd expect a release of the entire movie mid next year.
Theatrical or DVD? Hopefully theatrical. We'll see. It's like winning the lottery for most independent horror filmmakers (to get a bona-fide theatrical release) these days. It's tough. I'm just putting my best foot forward, that's all I can do.

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 35596

Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

TORTURE CHAMBER is that good brother that i can see them putting it in threatres for you. big screen for TC

serial_killer_2000
Long Live the Pit!
Username: serial_killer_2000

Post Number: 9064

Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Awesome, looking forward to seeing TC, the pics from the film look amazing.
http://www.bloodyscreenplays.com

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 35597

Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey dante, since your a huge evil dead fan i wanted to know will we see other cast members from evil dead or evil dead to in future movies of yours like bruce campbell or danny hicks who was in evil dead 2 or the other 2 evil dead ladies or even RICHARD/HAL who played scotty in the first evil dead

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 4320

Posted on Saturday, October 16, 2010 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Craig. Thanks Boz. I talk to Ellen Sandweiss often and she's close to Bruce Cambell. Needless to say, I'd love to have him in a future horror film.

serial_killer_2000
Long Live the Pit!
Username: serial_killer_2000

Post Number: 9065

Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2010 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bruce Campbell is awesome, and he has a massive fanbase. I would love to see him in one of your future films, Dante.
http://www.bloodyscreenplays.com

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 35599

Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2010 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

FUCKING -A sk, thats why i mentioned bruce campbell he is a funny kick ass actor but if he needs to be serious in a role i know he could do that to. yep brother would be cool to see him in a future movie of dante

i think it would be cool to see bruce in one of dante original slasher movies of like be a sheriff in the slasher kinda like charles cyhpers as sheriff brackett have bruce as a sheriff in a big role.

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 4322

Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

After Torture Chamber, it's definitely a strong possibility. Cheers.

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 35632

Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

right on bro

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com