Welcome to Guts and Gory

TORTURE CHAMBER PRESS RELEASE!!!!!!!!... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » TORTURE CHAMBER PRESS RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

obsessed
Hell's Jailor
Username: obsessed

Post Number: 4488

Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

http://horrorthemovie.com/pr_chamberproductions.html

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 7, 2010

DANTE TOMASELLI'S "TORTURE CHAMBER" STARTS FILMING

New York, NY - Chamber Productions, LLC, a New York based production company,
today announced that it starts production on independent filmmaker Dante Tomaselli's fourth feature film, Torture Chamber. An imaginative horror shocker about a demonically possessed 13-year-old boy who escapes from an asylum and discovers an old abandoned castle with a secret passageway to a cobwebbed torture chamber.

With its mist-shrouded ambience, Dante Tomaselli's stylish gothic horror production begins principle photography late April in New Jersey and New York. Torture Chamber stars Vincent Pastore (The Sopranos), Ed Neal (Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Lynn Lowry (The Crazies), Marilyn Burns (Texas Chainsaw Massacre) and Christie Sanford (Desecration). Tomaselli states, "In terms of outright fear, I want to push the envelope right off the table. Religious fanaticism...eternal damnation. This is a film about peeling back layers of pain and guilt buried in the unconscious mind. At the core, there's a family in deep psychic pain. It's the first serious independent horror film in a long time that's in the vein of The Exorcist. Torture Chamber aims to be one of the scariest horror movies of recent years."

CONGRATULATIONS DANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT wait for everyone to experience a different side of you than we have all seen before. I have been blown away by you through this whole process and I know I haven't seen half of what you have in store for everyone yet!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS...Again. :)
http://www.myspace.com/sistermadeline
You Will Burn in Hell...
http://www.myspace.com/torturechamberthemovie
Torture Chamber

jasonsfury
Pit Fighter
Username: jasonsfury

Post Number: 701

Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Congrats! I just saw that Bloody-Disgusting posted a story about the announcement, so the word is definitely getting out there now!
jason.parker@fridaythe13thfilms.com
www.fridaythe13thfilms.com
www.benevolentstreet.com

serial_killer_2000
Long Live the Pit!
Username: serial_killer_2000

Post Number: 8538

Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Congrats Dante, I saw it on Facebook and posted a reply.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com