Welcome to Guts and Gory

A few questions......New here. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » A few questions......New here. « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

chaoticangel
Pit Pig
Username: chaoticangel

Post Number: 1

Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey. Im new here to the board.
Im usually on Michael-Myers.net, but saw this site and thought it was pretty freakin cool.

I have a few questions for Dante, or for you guys.
Ive just became a fan of Dante's after watching Satan's Playground, and liking it very much.

Okay, first question.

Is the part of Jimmy casted yet for Torture Chamber?

I really need to know because I am wanting to audition for the role of Jimmy. I do have some experience in the acting field, and Ive also auditioned for a few horror movies in the past.
(Halloween, Orphan, and Halloween II to be exact.)
I am real interested in screwed up roles that kids can play.
I also have a natural scary look, and killer stare that I dont even have to really try on.
But, yeah. Jimmy would be an interesting character to potray.

I recently met a guy in new England area. The names Michael, and he claims to be Dante's son.
He's a music producer, or composer.

Is this true?

Does Dante have a son named Michael?

Does Dante come on this site regularly or even once in awhile?

I really like his work.

Thats it for the questions I had.

This site is pretty cool.
Ill be checking out the rest of it.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

lol

obsessed
Hell's Jailor
Username: obsessed

Post Number: 4472

Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Chaoticangel. Welcome. No clue who you talked to but Dante doesn't have any children. He does have a Brother named Michael, but no kids.

Dante does come to this site regularly but he is coming less than usual as he is busy prepping for the "Torture Chamber" shoot. Hopefully he will be by soon.

As for the role of Jimmy, the role is written for a young boy...it says in your profile that you are a female. Sorry.

Glad to see you liked "Satan's Playground". :)

(Message edited by obsessed on February 15, 2010)
http://www.myspace.com/sistermadeline
You Will Burn in Hell...
http://www.myspace.com/torturechamberthemovie
Torture Chamber

jack_frost
Long Live the Pit!
Username: jack_frost

Post Number: 5758

Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The names Michael, and he claims to be Dante's son.

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com