Welcome to Guts and Gory

CHRISTIE SANFORD IN TORTURE CHAMBER ??? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » CHRISTIE SANFORD IN TORTURE CHAMBER ??? « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 34138

Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

dante with christie sanford being a fav of yours and us fans like her acting as well will we maybe see her casted in torture chamber

also for the town folk in TC have you casted anyone we might know as far as actors and actress go. when will we get the full casting report buddy

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!
Username: thejerseydevil

Post Number: 4294

Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was just talking to Christie Sanford on the phone. Yes, she has one of the lead roles in Torture Chamber. Sorry I haven't been around, I've been so busy pulling everything together. The next time you might hear from me I could be on set filming Torture Chamber.
http://www.horrorthemovie.com

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 34147

Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

thats cool brom we know your busy but you still pop in and say hello and give a update

very cool she has a lead role

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com