Welcome to Guts and Gory

I HOPE YOU HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » I HOPE YOU HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

infamousbledar
Pit Pig
Username: infamousbledar

Post Number: 34

Posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey guys!
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I havent been here for a while but im glad im back on the site! I hope you had a good christmas Dante, Ronda, Boz, Ken, & Jack! I hope that you all have a happy new year too! Many Many good things to you this new year!
bledar maqellara

jack_frost
Long Live the Pit!
Username: jack_frost

Post Number: 5396

Posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Welcome back and Happy Holydays to you too!
I am sorry, but I am not perfect. xD

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!
Username: thejerseydevil

Post Number: 4292

Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Happy Holidays. Happy New Year!
http://www.horrorthemovie.com

matt
Hell's Jailor
Username: matt

Post Number: 9704

Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

bump

www.txfearfest.com - www.pitofhorror.com - www.gutsandgory.com

obsessed
Hell's Jailor
Username: obsessed

Post Number: 4468

Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Matt. I really appreciate it. I tried to figure out how to get this thread out of the other thread but decided to give up in fear that I might mess the entire board up! :)

Happy New Year Bledar! All the best to you and your Family! :)
http://www.myspace.com/sistermadeline
You Will Burn in Hell...
http://www.myspace.com/torturechamberthemovie
Torture Chamber

infamousbledar1
Pit Pig
Username: infamousbledar1

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

thankyou very much obsessed! Me and my family had quite a journey ! it was fun! How was your holiday?

badmoon
Pit Soldier
Username: badmoon

Post Number: 2276

Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A bit of catching up to do...

To Dante,
Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

And the same again to everyone here - hope you are all well and I miss you guys!

Luv Baddy XOX

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 33901

Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hry baddy how is it going buddy, glad to have you back, what you been up to whats new

badmoon
Pit Soldier
Username: badmoon

Post Number: 2277

Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Boz,

Long time no hear buddy... really miss you guys!
You rock Boz!
Hmmmm what have I been up to.... well my marriage split up, which is why I havent been around. Its been tough and Im not in a place that I expected to be at this stage in my life, but hey... shit happens. We are all human and we all stuff up.
What else can I tell you... I think I should send you a private email. Dont wont to divulge too much here. Know you understand bud. Talk Soon.
Luv Baddy XOX

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com