Welcome to Guts and Gory

Obsessed, any news from Dante? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » Obsessed, any news from Dante? « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

jack_frost
Long Live the Pit!
Username: jack_frost

Post Number: 5296

Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just curios, anything new happen?

He hasn't been here for at least month, and last time we contacted, he told me he was doing some stuff for TC (I think)

Tell him to fly on the board, his fans await :)
I am sorry, but I am not perfect. xD

obsessed
Hell's Jailor
Username: obsessed

Post Number: 4463

Posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I plead the 5th on anything not announced yet ;) but I know he is working hard on TORTURE CHAMBER. He is in his tunnel vision stage right now so I will TRY to get him to pop on the board before Christmas. :)

How have you been Jack? I like your shirt in your av. It reminds me of my 8 year old. That is her most used word because she never really listens to what anyone is saying. That shirt makes me laugh every time I look at your av!
http://www.myspace.com/sistermadeline
You Will Burn in Hell...
http://www.myspace.com/torturechamberthemovie
Torture Chamber

jack_frost
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 5303

Posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How have you been Jack?

I've visit this place every day, but sometimes I don't post. Anyway, it's race against time with me, exams are starting next week and there's lot of things to read and study ( I hate myself during those days :lol: )

That is her most used word because she never really listens to what anyone is saying

Then two of us have something in common. I am really stubborn and strong willed, so there's no way someone tells me different when I set my mind on something. It's both good and bad thing I guess.

He is in his tunnel vision stage right now

Now the feeling. I believe it's called TRANS

I will TRY to get him to pop on the board before Christmas. :)

Would be cool... btw, it's Christmas already? I've lost track of time I guess.

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!
Username: thejerseydevil

Post Number: 4287

Posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi JackFrost:

Thanks. I've been having torture devices constructed and locking down on locations for the film in CT, NJ & NY. The last piece of the casting puzzle is almost in place. I will keep everyone posted. Also, I watched ORPHAN last week and thought it was an excellent suspense thriller; I had no idea it would be as good as it is. I completely enjoyed it.
http://www.horrorthemovie.com

jack_frost
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 5310

Posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dante, you're alive?

I knew you'll like Orphan, it had BAD-SEED vibe written all over it. That little girl who played the Russian rocked. I can't believe that child of her age can be actor with that much skill.

Thanks. I've been having torture devices constructed

Picture it or it didn't happen. Any sneak preview of that? Maybe Christmas leak?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com