Welcome to Guts and Gory

DANTE...AXE KILL TO THE FACE IN....PI... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » DANTE...AXE KILL TO THE FACE IN....PICTURE « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 33225

Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

dante any chance we can see jimmy morgan slam a axe to someone face just like in this picture wth the same type of axe as well. would be cool to see him do that, here a picture of the kill in the original friday the 13th. hope to see this kill in torture chamber

obsessed
Hell's Jailor
Username: obsessed

Post Number: 4455

Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Classic Kill, Boz. One of my favorites!
http://www.myspace.com/sistermadeline
You Will Burn in Hell...
http://www.myspace.com/torturechamberthemovie
Torture Chamber

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 33236

Posted on Friday, October 02, 2009 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yeah buddy, i would love to see the jimmy morgan character in torture chamber do the same kill

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 33249

Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2009 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i love a good axe kill

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!
Username: thejerseydevil

Post Number: 4264

Posted on Monday, October 05, 2009 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I love that Axe kill in Friday the 13th.

I can't give away the deaths but Torture Chamber will be my most brutal film, hands down.
http://www.horrorthemovie.com

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 33292

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

brother i cant wait to see the kills

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com