Welcome to Guts and Gory

DANTE...HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MOVIE CALL... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » Archive through July 22, 2009 » DANTE...HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MOVIE CALLED.......INSIDE « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 28719

Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

dante have you seen the new movie called INSIDE directed by alexandre bustillo and maury julin

if you havent seen this rent the unrated version of INSIDE. this fuckling movie my wife and i seen 5 times now. we own it. it fucking floored me. great story and the speacial effects were like wow and the female killer was kick ass. beatrice dalle was outstanding. i would love to see her in one of your movies. these guys remned me of you and your style i guess thats why i loved thier movie so much as well

the motive behind the woman killing is good to. if you havent seen this buddy i hop you see this it will blow you away. its like one of your movies dante it will stick with ya after you see it

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 4161

Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I saw INSIDE this weekend Boz. Loved it. I have to say it's the scariest horror movie I've seen in a long, long time. I'm very critical of new horror films and this is the best of the best. INSIDE should have been a #1 hit in theatres everywhere. All true horror fans must see this film.
http://www.horrorthemovie.com

krazy_ken
Pit Fighter

Post Number: 904

Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't watch many new horror films but I have heard nothing but great things about Inside though and with Dante's recommendation I think it's about time I go and buy it.
"Let my enemies devour each other." - Salvador Dali

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 28726

Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ken you will love it sude it kicks ass in every angle that a horror movie should

actress beatrice dalle the killer in it is one of the better killers in a movie i have seen in a while. she was fucking great

the bozzer says go buy it

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 28736

Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2008 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

dant, would you ever cast BEATRICE DALLE in one of your movies buddy.

again she was kick ass as th killer. she was brutal as hell

krazy_ken
Pit Fighter

Post Number: 908

Posted on Friday, October 03, 2008 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I will defintely check it out bozco. I've also been meaning to watch Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door. It's another film that I've heard very good things about.
"Let my enemies devour each other." - Salvador Dali

obsessed
Hell's Jailor

Post Number: 4359

Posted on Friday, October 03, 2008 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Excellent movie! One of my all time top 10!! So rare for me to say that about a new horror movie but this movie was AMAZING!!
http://www.myspace.com/sistermadeline
You Will Burn in Hell...
http://www.myspace.com/torturechamberthemovie
Torture Chamber

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com